AVAIL THE BEST AND PERMANENT VISA AUSTRALIA TODAY
January 9, 2019
Work and study destination permanent residency to Australia is where dreams are made and fulfilled. While immigration to Australia or to any country for that matter should be taken seriously, but it is relatively easy if certain steps are followed:
So how to apply for an immigration Australia permanent residency?
- First of all it is important to see which subclass you classify in. For example: subclass 189 (called the Skilled Independent Visa) is for migrants with relevant occupation and skill set. It is a non-sponsored visa. Whereas Subclass 190 is called the Skilled Nominated Visa. It is a state nominated visa.
- Next is to round up all the key documents which should include:
- IELTS- English Language Proficiency Test result.
- Skill assessment report by a valid authority.
APART FROM THESE, PACK IN THE STANDARD EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS AND TRAVEL DETAILS.
- Submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) in the online select skill system of Australia which will take in all your details like education, work experience, age and more. For each of these detail, you will be allowed a point. This is called the point based system. Minimum 60 points are required to secure permission, but aim should always be getting more points since a higher point count will make you eligible for getting an invitation for applying.
- You will also have to go through appropriate medical tests and submit relevant documents. It also means that you should not only be medically fit but should also be morally good in character.
Special focus should be paid while selecting the class of immigration Australia permanent residency one is applying to. Apart from subclass 189 and 190, listed below are some other relevant and sought after visas:
- Subclass 500: Called the Student Visa, it allows someone to study full time in a recognized Australian institution. One should be of at least 6 years of age, be accepted to study in an institution and have health insurance. It is valid for up to 5 years.
- Subclass 485: Listed as the Temporary Graduate Visa, it allows an international candidate to live temporarily after having graduated from an institution. To be eligible for this, you must have a recent qualification in a CRICOS registered course. It is applicable from 18 months to up to 4 years depending on the study option selected.
- Subclass 600: It is a Visitor Visa and it allows you to visit Australia for three months, six months or for a year. One important thing to keep in mind is that you must not work on this visa.
- Subclass 890: Listed as Business Owner Visa, it’s requirements include that you must have owned and operated a business for at least 2 years and held either visas 165, 164, 163, 162, 161 or 162. It is also compulsory to stay on this visa for at least 12 months in the past 2 years.
There are preconceptions that permanent residency to Australia is difficult as well as obtaining permanent residency. This is an attempt to dispel those rumors and make your experience much more hassle free.